Walk in the footsteps of St. Paul and enjoy a 3-day Mediterranean cruise in the Greek Islands
September 13 – 23, 2020
Join ALOA for an 11-day trip that includes the sites of St. Paul’s missionary journeys, as well as a tour of the Greek Islands via Mediterranean cruise.
Take a look at what you’ll experience!
- Thessaloniki & Philippi – visit ancient churches, follow the ancient road to Rome and see the “Prison of Paul”
- Athens – visit Byzantine monasteries and explore this picturesque city
- Mykonos – experience the charm of this quaint isle
- Ephesus and Patmos – visit sites from ruins to famous monasteries and grottos
- Santorini – considered the most breathtaking of all the Greek islands
- Ancient Corinth and Ancient Athens – experience ancient sites from the Forum to the Acropolis
- Delphi – archaeological sites to the modern town
$4,672.00 per person/double occupancy from Tampa (price for other departure points available upon request). Includes round-trip airfare, tours & sightseeing, lodging, two meals daily on land, plus shore excursions, lunches and unlimited beverages on the cruise.
If you have questions or or would like to be contacted about this trip, contact email@example.com