These extended educational trips, often to other countries, focus on sites of historical significance to Christians in general and/or Lutherans in particular. Pilgrimages are led by knowledgeable leaders with insight into the both the history and the culture of the land(s) visited.
Join ALOA for an unforgettable River Cruise and tour of Reformation sites. Visit the places so important in Luther’s life and ministry on this historic tour along with Guest Speaker Rev. Keith Loesch
- Amsterdam – board the Amaverde for 5 days on the Rhine River
- Rhine River – visit historic cities and cruise past picturesque castles
- Worms & Mainz – to see the Reformation Monument & where the Gutenberg press was developed
- Heidelberg – to glimpse the historic sites
- Eisenach – site of Luther’s student days
- Wartburg Castle – where Luther translated the New Testament into German
- Eisleben – where Luther’s life both began and ended
- Erfurt – where Luther was ordained
- Wittenberg- where Luther lived, taught and posted his 95 Theses
Starting at $3,398.00* includes tour and sightseeing, round-trip airfare from New York, deluxe cruise accommodations with meals and amenities, first class hotels and more. *price reflects 4% cash discount.